The Centre For Social PurposeSupporting organisations to achieve their purpose and commercial objectives through improving operational excellence
Supporting the sector in a challenging environment
They deliver significant social impact across diverse areas such as health, disability, aged care, international humanitarian and development, asylum seekers and refugees, and social services.
Being close to the frontline of those in need, they have a clear understanding of social needs.
They also have a unique ability to engage those with a shared commitment, mobilise resources, deliver services that change lives and advocate for social change.
For purpose organisations are delivering these services with constrained budgets and resources. Financial sustainability issues have forced some organisations to scale back services while others have closed down.
COVID-19 has introduced new challenges – significantly impacting funding, the ability to deliver services, staff morale and productivity.
In response, sector leaders need to have an even great focus on delivering both their purpose and their commercial objectives.
TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE
The Centre For Social Purpose was created in 2017 as a membership community to leverage the sector experience to find solutions to shared challenges. A number of sector co-creation Roundtables identified four key guiding principles:
Supporting organisations to achieve their purpose and commercial objectives through improving operational excellence
The Centre helps organisations to:
Achieve Revenue Goals
Reduce Costs Through Productivity Improvements
We achieve this by focusing on three things:
- Roundtables & Forums: Insights from peers and practical takeaways
- Best Practice Groups: Peer learning and collaborative problem solving
- CEO & CFO Forums
- Cost-effective, sector-relevant training
- Mentoring service
- Skilled volunteering
- Productivity improvement ideas
- Resource sharing
- Resource Hub
ORGANISATIONAL MEMBERSHIP PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- $ 2,200 p.a (If annual revenue < $ 50mn) GST inclusive
- $ 4,400 p.a (If annual revenue > $ 50mn) GST inclusive
- Access to Roundtables & Forums
- Access Best Practice Groups
- Access Mentoring Service
- Access Resource Hub & On-Line Forum
- Access Skilled Volunteering
- 25% discount on Workshops
- Opportunity to influence Centre’s focus areas