A Membership Community To Improve Operational Excellence
Who We Are
The Centre for Social Purpose is a not for profit company limited by guarantee (ABN 23 623 022 266) and a registered charity through Australian Charities and Not-For-Profit Commission (ACNC).
Our purpose is to support For Purpose organisations to realize their aspirations through achieving operational excellence.
The Centre is a member-led community to assist organisations:
- Achieve their revenue goals
- Optimise impact
- Improve productivity and reduce costs
We do this by focusing on three key areas:
- We Connect people and resources through Roundtables, Working groups, and facilitated forums
- We Develop capability through cost-effective training and consulting, and access to best practices
- We Reduce Costs through Group Buying discounts, resource sharing, and a Knowledge Hub
This is all delivered with the involvement of:
- For Purpose sector leaders and practitioners – who have each achieved success in different areas
- Facilitators, consultants, and coaches – who have subject matter expertise and sector experience
Our business model is based upon funding from:
- Membership Fees
- Workshop Fees
- Foundations supporting sector capacity building initiatives
Our Governance Structure
- The Board: consists of industry leaders and experienced consultants, to provide oversight
- Member-led: Member organisations vote on where the Centre should focus energy
- The Executive Director: manages the Centre and leads service delivery implementation.